Statement from The Inn on Sheridan
Regarding the recent events concerning COVID-19
The Inn On Sheridan has always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and security for our team members and our guests, many of whom stay with us as part of their journey with Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Our experience as a hotelier in protecting those with compromised immune systems is a matter of record since 2011.
We pride ourselves in our routine standards of hygiene and sanitation and have always trained our staff in the use of ultraviolet lights wands, hospital-quality sanitizers and electronic ozone devices. In response to our shared concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking even more rigorous precautions to ensure your visit to The Inn is as safe and flexible as possible. In consultation with local and national health authorities, our protocol will now also include:
- Team members being given ongoing instructions for even more frequent attention to public spaces such as door handles, light switches, railings and elevator panels with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Enhanced protocol within guest rooms will include focused sanitization of toilet handles, faucets, remotes, telephones, lamps and light switches.
- Direct attention to our reception and business areas include the daily sanitizing of pens, counters, phones, printers and keyboards.
- Our restaurant and coffee shop teams have always and will continue to follow current food safety recommendations and we require our staff to be certified in Food Safety by local and state authorities.
- We have increased the level of antibacterial hand sanitizers for our staff and made this available to guests in our public spaces.
Our Promise to You
We have always maintained a very flexible cancellation policy, including day of changes for our guests here on behalf of Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Given the uncertain circumstances of this situation, we are making further accommodations.
- We are providing full refunds and no cancellation fees for those affected by Government Travel Restrictions.
- All existing reservations through May 1st, 2020 may be changed or cancelled at no charge by contacting our Front Desk.
- As you plan beyond this Spring, please know that any reservation made between today and May 1st, 2020 for a future arrival date may be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Whatever your travels plans are, The Inn on Sheridan remains committed to providing exemplary service, while safeguarding your health and security. We will always stand by our mission. Every Guest. Every Time. Excellence.